We collect information when you visit and use our website, and when you register or log in. When you use our website, some technical data are transmitted to us for a limited period, such as the IP address of your network, date and time, time zone and status of the file requested, information about the website you use to reach our website, your type of browser and the version of your operating system. When you register or log in on our website, we request various information from you, such as your name, your contact data and your user account settings.
No personal data are collected on this website unless you make these available to us on a voluntary basis (e.g. by registration on our download area or sending an email via our contact form, supplier information form or extruserve form). The data you provide will be used only for the purpose specified in each case (e.g. sending information about our products, offers and answering your questions). They will not be used for any other purpose.
Please read more details under Sections 5 and 6.
We maintain current technical precautions to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against data transmission risks and inadvertent disclosure to third parties. These precautions are regularly adjusted in line with the current state of the art.
From the merely informational use of our website, that is unless you log in or register to use our website or transmit information to us in any other way, we do not collect any data except the data transmitted to us by your browser to enable you to visit our website.
4a. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics operates with “cookies”, i.e. text files which are installed on your computer to enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is normally transmitted to a server belonging to Google in the USA and saved there. Whenever the IP anonymization on this website is activated though, Google will abbreviate your IP address beforehand in the EU member countries and other countries included in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website on behalf of the provider, to compile reports about the website activities and to carry out other services for the provider relating to the use of the website and of the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser for the purposes of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the installation of cookies by an appropriate setting of your browser software; however we inform you that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
(4) You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie, which relate to your use of the website (incl. your IP address), as well as their being transmitted to and processed by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout;
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. The effect is that the IP addresses are processed in an abbreviated form, which excludes the possibility of direct personal identification.
(6) Google Analytics is used in compliance with the conditions specified by an agreement between Google and the German data protection authorities. Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, data privacy overview: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245, and the data privacy statement: www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Effective from 29 August 2017, Google Analytics has committed itself to compliance with the Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the USA published by the US Department of Commerce concerning the collection, use and storage of personal data from EU member countries. For details check: support.google.com/analytics/answer/7105316 and/or www.privacyshield.gov/participant
In addition to purely informational use of our website, we offer a number of different services you can use if you are interested. To do so, you are generally required to disclose some additional personal data, which we will use to provide the desired service(s). Any possible additional voluntary statements are clearly marked as optional.
5a. Contact form
When you contact us by email or via our contact form, we will save your email address, name and telephone number, postal code/state, city/country, and also your address, company name, title and fax number, if you give them to us, in order to answer your questions. The data you have transmitted to us on a voluntary basis are saved on our server in China. The data are saved in compliance with applicable law in each case.
The data you have entered in the contact form are used exclusively for corresponding with you. If necessary, your data will be transmitted to one of our international facilities, an office or one of our agencies to secure the best possible service for you. Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties. You are free to revoke your declaration of consent at any time. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com.
5b. Registration on our download area
(1) For registration to access our download area, we use the “double opt-in” procedure. This means that, after you have given us your email address, we send you a confirmation email to the address you have given us, in which we ask you to confirm that you desire registration on our download area. If you do not confirm this within 24 hours, your registration will be deleted automatically. As soon as you confirm your registration for our download area, your name, e-mail address, country, company name, telephone number and your password will be saved and kept on record by us until you revoke your registration. The purpose of saving these data is to give you access to our download area and the information materials provided in this area. With your registration and confirmation, we also save your IP addresses and relevant points in time to prevent misuse of your personal data. The data you have transmitted to us on a voluntary basis are saved on our server in China. The data will be saved in compliance with applicable law in each case.
(2) Mandatory information for registration on the download area are your name, your email address and a password of your own choice which meets the data security criteria. The entry of additional, specially marked items of information is optional and serves to collect information about the use of our brochures, and to contact you if there is a specific reason. In the event of revocation on your part, these data are also deleted completely.
(3) You can revoke your consent to our processing your data in connection with your registration on our download area at any time. You can express your revocation by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to that effect. Your data may be transmitted to our international facilities or one of our agencies for information purposes. Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
5c. Supplier information form
We use our supplier information form to collect data about your company and your products in order to ascertain whether you are a suitable supplier for us. These data consist mainly of information about your company. With regard to contact persons for our Purchasing Department, we ask for these persons‘ names, telephone numbers, fax and/or mobile phone numbers and email addresses. The data you have transmitted to us on a voluntary basis are saved on our server in China. The data are saved in compliance with applicable law in each case.
The data you have transmitted are also saved together with your company data in our internal supplier database and used to contact you concerning an offer or future business relations. This database is located on a server in Austria and is used by all members of our Purchasing Department staff at all our facilities.
Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties. You can revoke your declaration of consent at any time. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com.
5d. extruserve form
Via our extruserve form, you can send us enquiries for used extruders, spare parts or retrofits, or offer us used extruders or line components for sale. When you contact us either by email or via the form, your email address, name, postal address and telephone number will be saved by us in order to contact you. The information supplied by you about the machines will be passed on to our specialist departments for processing to enable us to present you an offer.
The data you have transmitted to us on a voluntary basis are saved on our server in China. The data are saved in compliance with applicable law in each case.
Your data will not be passed on to any third parties. You can revoke the declaration of consent at any time. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure optimal processing of your enquiries from the contact form, the extruserve form and the supplier information form, we may pass on the data you have supplied to us to a staff member from another facility or to one of our local agencies. In third countries (non-members of the EU), which are not bound to the stringent regulations of EU data protection law, we ensure compliance with the necessary security regulations by way of general agreements with the local companies. For further information about this topic, please contact email@example.com.
We may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in special campaigns, reservations or contracts jointly with a third-party supplier. In such cases you will be notified of the disclosure of your data to a third party before your data are passed on.
In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. Please read the details in Section 7.
This website uses the open-source mapping service OpenStreetMap to visualize geographic information on the pages Contact/Facilities. OpenStreetMap is provided by the OpenStreetMap Foundation, located at 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU / United Kingdom. To enable display of the map on your screen, information about the use of the website including your IP address is transmitted to OpenStreetMap. You can check on http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy and http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ how OpenStreetMap saves your data.
When you use our website, cookies may be saved on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and which provide the the organization that has installed them which certain information.
Cookies are unable to execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website program generally more user-friendly and more effective. This website uses the following cookies:
(a) Transient cookies (temporary use), for registration on our download area (see Section 5b).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They save what is known as a session ID, which enables the allocation of various enquiries from your browser to this particular joint session. This, in turn, enables your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted as soon as you log off or close your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or any cookies at all. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) You are entitled to demand information from us at any time about the data we have saved about you, including their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are disclosed, and the purpose for which they are stored.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of such data, you can revoke your consent at any time. You are entitled to correct such data or have them deleted, as well as to restrict their processing and/or transmission.
(3) Please address all wishes for information, enquiries or objections to data processing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This exclusion of liability/disclaimer is applicable to all our Internet pages which you can reach from our website. Insofar as any part of these regulations is or becomes ineffective, this shall have no effect on all other regulations. The sole applicable law is European law, which excludes international private law and UN sales law.
10a. Trademark rights, copyrights and other property rights
All rights are reserved, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights and all other property rights. All texts, pictures, animation and video files and other content on our website pages are subject to copyright and trademark rights, as well as other legislation for the protection of intellectual property rights and the general right of privacy. In particular, reproduction or use of the aforementioned content of our website in any other digital, print or other media is not permissible without our explicit prior consent in writing.
10b. Content – exclusion of warranty
Our website has been compiled with utmost care. Even though we assume that the information provided by us is true and correct, it may contain some errors and inaccuracies in certain cases. We therefore provide this information without any guarantee or warranty whatsoever. In particular, we assume no warranty for the completeness, correctness, quality or up-to-dateness of the information provided. Liability on our part shall be excluded for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the information or from the use of incorrect, incomplete or misleading information, insofar as we are not guilty of a wilful act or gross negligence. This also applies to our employees and vicarious agents. We explicitly reserve the right to take the content of our website offline at any time without prior announcement, either temporarily or permanently, to extend, delete or alter it in any other way, completely or in part.
We would also point out that we do not monitor any other websites which are linked to our website, and that we are not responsible for the content of such websites. Insofar as a link from our website points to a third-party website, we explicitly declare that to the best of our knowlege no illegal content is present on this website, but that we are unable to influence the future development of such websites. We explicitly refuse to associate ourselves with such content. The sole responsibility and liability for any damages arising from incorrect or illegal content on third-party websites rests with the providers of such websites.